How have you been??
I missed you all..
I hope your health is treating you much better.
Did the love of your life treat you to a special dinner on Val's??
Well, if it found you single like me, no worries..I hope you spoilt yourself that day..
The month of love is coming to an end..
Have you experienced the love around you?? Or have you given love to someone?
You know.
I have been here of late, our school a academic term began, the new curriculum kicked in and we have been adjusting all this while..
There is one thing I learnt though, that accepting change can be quite challenging.
Just like when you have gotten used to something, it is so difficult to do away with that..but we always have to remember that the times we are in are not static...things are changing rampantly..if you choose to remain stuck in some old ways, you might not manage..
Our senior teachers at school are having a hard time accepting that things have changed..
We are hoping that somehow they learn to appreciate it and adjust to the new ways.
So, to wind this all up, there are some good things that come our way but because we are stuck to a particular way, they pass by us.
Be on the watch for that positive change.
Peace and love .
Immaculate kabugho.
😊 lovely
ReplyDelete