Monday, January 27, 2020

The ways of the world

Yesterday was energy draining for me.
I had students to run to, I had a friend who had lost a kid in an accident and my in laws from my big sister's marital side, had caused the accident.. It was so exasperating for me. But thank heavens we pulled through.
I know you have heard of Kobe Bryant, Gigi her daughter and other people perishing in an helicopter crash *blows my nose* .God give them a perfect place to rest.
Well! I'm no sports person but the love the people showered on Kobe awed me that I was struck.  In all honesty it wasn't his celebrity status, no, it was his approach towards life, his humblity, his selflessness and above all love for family, in most of the pictures that circulated yesterday, one could clearly see through them that Kobe was a family person..💔💔 ..im praying for Vanessa, his wife and the other people's families.
So, what did I learn from yesterday's tragedy.. That I want you too, to reflect on..

* in this world, you owe yourself everything. Its you and you and you alone.
All those words people eulogised about Kobe as because of what he was. What he believed in and what he stood for not only the black Americans but for the world as a whole.

*Express your love to family in which ever possible way.
When was the last time you called your parents, or your guardians.,
Your sister or brother.. We have to utilize every microsecond we have.. I know some times we have held grudges against our parents, brothers or sisters, but imagine your parent or sister perishing unexpectedly like that! *gosh! It's so unimagine, goosebumps all over*..
So family is family. *i know what I'm talking about*

*lets be kind. One virtue we have lost, the ways of the world these days, are all out of the window. Where is the kindness, the love we are supposed to extend to others.
Anyways, I can't be surprised if most of us are unkind and don't know how to extend love
How do you begin to give that you don't have?
Let's be realistic, if we were kind to ourselves, would we be corroding our skins all in the name of beauty, could we going to plastic enlargement of body parts if we loved ourselves enough .
No..
That old woman standing in a queue next to you, let her pass on to get service, that victim accident, help him not robbing him, *next story*..
Let us express our kindness in small small deeds, you won't regret it's rewards.

Lastly, believe in yourself that you can be a good person.
I didn't say we are bad.. What I didn't want to say is believe that you can be anything you want to be.. Yes.. You may want to be a robber, and put all your efforts to it.. That's not what I want for you. Chase the positivity In every positive situation. Give it your all. It won't be easy but don't give up.

The ways of the world are way up high *so tempting*..
You want to rush, you will not get there
Slowly by slowly, the egg will walk.

Love,

Kabugho immaculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment