I haven't been here of late...
The school term is taking a big part of me.
But I still manage to share a little something from the mountain...
So in today's episode, Coco cola decides to bring the party to this other side of the mountain, in their fanta, let's have fun promo.
Students actively participate and I must say, I loved everything about it..
So the most exciting part was the 3D experience...in the first part was an Asian song, beautiful skinny girls *at least that's what I saw* are dancing, throwing arms romantically around their small slender bodies...the students leapt forward as if to invite the ones on the projector..it was an amazing scene..the singers blowing kisses in the air and students picking them up as they saw them nearer.
What broke me down was when the horror came up, the students clung onto each other,🤣🤣🤣, when the snake appeared on towards them, they all shouted.. God..I loved today..
So, why all this??
Our students on the mountains of the moon, need this kind of experience alongside their academics. And today was fun filled..and I bet, this say will last in their memories.
Let's give our children the exposure they need.
And I think with the new curriculum strategies, we going to a great deal of fun...
Love..
Immaculate kabugho.
No comments:
Post a Comment